HY-VEE 1.00 / # Spare Ribs Thurs & Fri Only!!

For those of you who did pick up some of these, how do you plan to deal with the "enhancements"? I have seen several suggestions in a quick search of the intergoogle from soaking to low-salt rubs to changing cooking temps.

The sale price would make it affordable to pick up several racks to cook on the 4th of July for people but I would hate to waste the money on meat that is a lost cause.

For those of you stopping at Fareway, they have whole NY Strips on special for $4.99/#. Average 10-12#'s. Get the coupon from the store ad. They usually have them at the store.

For those of you stopping at Fareway, they have whole NY Strips on special for $4.99/#. Average 10-12#'s. Get the coupon from the store ad. They usually have them at the store.

Yes sir. New Fareway 18 miles from here. I love that store, very fresh produce and they stock habaneros. Will hit it tomorrow after work.

Kevin, they will also cut the NY to your specs. Last one I picked up, I had them cut half into steaks and the other half into two roasts. See the Fat Ash Bash for pictures of the roast.

Back