Contest Results Hudson valley ribfest NY. 8/22/10

Congrats to Meat at Slims, Dizzy Pig & everyone else that got a call. What a line up! I wish we could have been there.

Congrats to all that walked on Saturday and Sunday. Chris, glad your first trip up North went well and it was good to meet you too. Looking forward to crossing paths again!

Phil, thanks again for the hospitality and the biscuits and gravy!

Hope everyone dried off and de-flyed after a safe trip back.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at Norwalk and Harvard.

Stephen

Congrats Meat at Slims, I thought you just got up and left and bought new smokers after your walk.

That's too funny! We grabbed a room at the Super 8 and then came back Monday morning to finish up. See you on the road!

Hey did your canopies make it through? I had my son jump out and empty the water out of them before we left. The fabric was touching the table.

Wed.

Wednesday 10:15pm. 14 flies STILL IN the camper. 0 flies ON the flypaper. 2 flies IN my house. CHECK THAT. 1 fly in the house - 1 fly IN MY BOURBON!!

I went to Home Depot to get some fly strips and hung them in the trailer yesterday afternoon. I had quite a harvest this morning, counted 16 flies on the strips and still had a few flying around. I finally had to empty the trailer, open the back door and get the big fan going. I think I'm finally flyless.

still in the car AND the trailer. Had the ramp on the trailer open all day and the car windows..

I guess they prefer to stay inside.

Back