Contest Results Hudson Valley RibFest, New Paltz NY, 8/20 - 8/21 (Results)

thanks to all brothers at new platz

all the bbq brotherhood were very hospitable to the lonely rep from iowa...you made me feel right at home and hope we did a good job over all ...no doubt your cooks are as good as the midwest teams...thanks again ..i really had a ball and it has been the hi-lite of my rep season...lew milller

Nice job Eric and Grace! Glad to ride your coat tails! It was a great event and it was good to see everyone. A special congratulations to RxCellentQ on some great calls. Keep it up!

Thanks

Nice job Eric and Grace! Glad to ride your coat tails! It was a great event and it was good to see everyone. A special congratulations to RxCellentQ on some great calls. Keep it up!

Thank you for all of your help. It was good to be next to you and get lots of great tips.

Nice job Bobo and Slim's!! Congrats to all who walked!
from the Babylon GrillBillies,and thankyou to Skip and Julie for all your help.

Congrats to Grace and Eric, Slims, all who walked and participated!!!!

Great Venue..the microburst that took down one of our canopies at Pork turn in added to the excitement!

First comp in 2 years, first with my son...it felt great!!!

Highland Rotary does a wonderful job! WTG Stephanie!

Great to visit with good friends and meat new ones...!!!

Cya in Norwalk!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Congrats to all the walkers and especially to Babylon Grillbillies..nice meeting you guys. Also thanks to the rotary for putting on a very good comp and to Scott from Black Caddy for organizing the greens!

See you all there next year!

I want to thank all the teams that participated in this years event.
Hopefully everyone had a great time. I sure did enjoy every minute.
Congratulations to everyone that got to walk. Especially to IQue:first: and Better Days:second: for Saturday, Bobo:first: and Slims:second: for Sunday.

Good luck to folks going to New Holland PA this weekend. Irene is on her way...

I plan to visit the Oyster Festival in Norwalk CT on 9/10, maybe I'll see some of you there.

Thanks again!!!:hail:
Rolf

Rolf... you da' man! Our neighbor Mark from NJ is STILL DRUNK from your 'quick' ride to the beer truck! Hope the arm is healed.

Thanks for the pins~~

Back