How do you guys thin the herd?

Yeah I couldn't help it. For $75 and I got one already for that price. It still cost less than buying one at full price. To good of a deal to pass on and it makes it easier in competition since we can transport it easily. Time to get rid of some of these older grills. I think the traeger is going to get posted in a bit.

Rusty, what is this "thin the herd" of which you speak?

We must be related.

They have invaded our master bedroom due to lack of space in our small house. I got a traeger beside my bed and a kettle in the extra bedroom. It is a a wee bit out of hand and me being me I got another one today because it was on sale. I couldn't pass it up. It is a disease I tell you a wonderfully delicious disease.

I find it virtually impossible to thin the kettle herd. So what if I don't use it or even get it out of the house! :loco:

I've been trying to play the lose one to get one game, w/ little success, although I haven't bought a kettle yet this year.

I think the next one to go is a 2010 black OTG 22.....maybe. :tsk:

When I first tried to thin, about a dozen kettles ago, I made a rule- no one-touch silvers, so I divested, except for a nearly pristine 18.5 G w/ nice wood handles. :rolleyes:

Wth....like K's Choice said about something else:

It's not a habit, it's cool, I feel alive
If you don't have it you're on the other side
I'm not an addict (maybe that's a lie)

:clap:

Back