THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoke on Badger Mountain

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Josh
Get your minds out of the gutter. Not those kind.

Hey there brethren, been some time since i posted any cooks. But cooked up some drummies tonight and thought I would share.

I had some dried peppers from my friends garden and was looking to put them to use. Some serranos, jalapenos, and Thai. I ground those up and used them in a marinade of soy sauce, EEVO, balsamic vinegar, black pepper, garlic, ginger, crushed red peppers and cayenne for good measure. Let that simmer on the stove top for 30 min to let all of the flavors come out and combine. Let that cool and then covered the legs and put them in the fridge overnight. Cooked them indirect on the Weber 22 with the charcoal baskets in the center loaded with mesquite lump and some hickory chips. Once they were on the grill I dusted them with my standard everything season which is pretty spicy itself. They were done in about 45 min. Had them with a bag 'o Asian chop salad.They burned the mouth but not quite as painful as I usually like. More peppers next time. Thanks for looking.

hQvVh1Fl.jpg

kxK1GB5l.jpg

IK4XVAkl.jpg

EGF4d1Ll.jpg

nbgsxPzl.jpg

OveFOUll.jpg

2kZ5D7Vl.jpg

3aEzaHnl.jpg

U3vutzxl.jpg

d66jnWml.jpg

Had some plain ones for the kiddos.

Back