Home Made Spicy Ketchup 😋🌶️

Interesting. Might have to go to WAB and pick up a pack just to taste. Might think, though, that a regular catsup could be doctored with pretty good results. But Homemade would be better. Are you making it ?

Interesting. Might have to go to WAB and pick up a pack just to taste. Might think, though, that a regular catsup could be doctored with pretty good results. But Homemade would be better. Are you making it ?

I might.
Have everything except tomato paste
TBD

Adding this to my "must try" list. Whataburger Spicy is one of my favorites!
Thanks Adams!

I pick up the WAB spicy ketchup at HEB.
40oz for $4. :mrgreen:

Prices seem to vary. A quick Google search shows Amazon selling two 20 oz. bottles for $17.39, and Walmart has one 20 oz. bottle for $16.95 (ouch). Walmart also has their Great Value brand for $1.98 / 20 oz. with the same ingredients as WAB.

Prices seem to vary. A quick Google search shows Amazon selling two 20 oz. bottles for $17.39, and Walmart has one 20 oz. bottle for $16.95 (ouch). Walmart also has their Great Value brand for $1.98 / 20 oz. with the same ingredients as WAB.

A lot of that can be based on shipping. Amazon is notorious for having extreme markups on smaller food items. I use it to send gag gifts to friends all the time. You can find items that you KNOW are $3 in the store, for $15+ on Amazon, or even walmart for delivery. If you switch it to 'local pickup' you'll get real world prices.

Back