Hi, my name is Jeanie and I have a problem

Jeanie, when I read the title, I just shook my head and thought "what has this woman done now". Of course it was a way cool event and just looks awsome neighbor. I simple don't know what to say about what you bring to this forum and how happy we are you are here to inspire us. Excellent...as usual!

Wow Cowgirl what a dream.. I have a dream that one day every little cowgirl out there will do a tortilla press... hehe Great job Cowgirl , los tacos estaban buenos?

I can see it now:

Creme brulee with a welding torch
Pulled pork with a SawzAll
Cherries pitted with a broach press
Fatties cored out on a lathe
Sausages stuffed with a grease gun
Ribs trimmed St Louis style with a jig saw

The possibilities are endless.

Chuck

WOW :!: SWSW
Using a drill press as a cooking prep implement :rolleyes: I bow to the wonder of your culinary imagination..... Just Speechless..... :eek:

Those tortillas sure look good, mmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nicely done Jeanie.... very nicely done :biggrin:

Thanks friends. :wink:

Moose.. lol I do have one, but it wouldn't be half the fun to use.
Niel, you are so sweet.. thank you! :biggrin:
Caliking, I like the sound of your coconut shredder. :wink:
Hi Ken, still workin' on it, thanks!
Bogus, guacamole sounds tasty.. wish I had some right now. thanks!
frognot... I'm ready for camping weather. I need to get outta here. :biggrin:
Neighbor, I wish I could give you a hug for that... thank you. :wink:
Jedi... lolol thanks!
Thank you Rick, it was really tasty, not sure if it was the tortillas, brisket or the beer but I liked it. :-D
Jive Turkey... just another day on the farm. :biggrin:
Chuck, I like the way you think!! :biggrin:
Dan... lol
HWSW... thank you... :wink:

Thank you again for checking out my cabin fever post. :wink:

I don't know what else could added to this thread. Except, Jeanie, I don't see that you have any problems! :wink: Very Cool!

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1194794 said:
I don't know what else could added to this thread. Except, Jeanie, I don't see that you have any problems! :wink: Very Cool!

(((hugs))) Terry... :wink:

24 days til spring.. woo hoo!

Thanks for the link to your blog and also for explaining how you did it! That is very creative. I have an arbor and a drill press at the shop where I work. I'm thinking that this might be on the menu one of these days! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the link to your blog and also for explaining how you did it! That is very creative. I have an arbor and a drill press at the shop where I work. I'm thinking that this might be on the menu one of these days! Thanks for sharing.
Vince you're welcome and Thank you! It was a fun way to spend the afternoon.. the weather was below freezing but I needed to get out and play. :biggrin:

Back