Hi from Central Iowa

dschwechel

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Hello from Central Iowa.
I’ve been smoking for 3 or 4 years with my Green Mountain Pellet Grill (I have the Jim Bowie) and found you guys/gals so wanting to learn more and find new ideas. I smoke mostly pork, chicken and beef but recently got an ostrich leg from a friend so trying new things.
Besides smoking meat, my hobby is Christmas lights synchronized to music (www.christmasoncoyla.com) so just getting ready to go for this year’s display which will open day after Thanksgiving.
Thanks for having me as part of your group. I look forward to meeting you and learning from you.
Dave

Welcome from the DSM Metro! I've been reading up on those fancy light displays and wish I hadn't. Sounds like its gonna cause me some work in the coming years . . . :tsk:

Welcome to the forum! I couldn't get the link open but will keep trying. I love Christmas lights. :grin:

Dave, welcome to the forum from sunny SE Az.

Welcome aboard Dave, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome neighbor, you're not that far away from me. Hope to see some of your cooks posted.

Back