THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MamaQ

Hello Brethren ... and Sisterhood. I'm a smoker in a skirt from Austin, TX. I've been grillin' all my life and even did some indirect smoking on my Weber Genesis. About a month ago I purchased a MES. Yeah, I know. A smoker with training wheels. Oh well, baby steps, but I'm hooked. The hubs says I have a Smokin' Monkey on my back, but he does enjoy the fruits of my addiction. I'm looking forward to gaining new insight and to contributing a little of my own. :lol:

Thanks all. Doing my first country style ribs and stuffed tenderloin this weekend. I plan on adding to that a big pot of Charo Beans, but I can't decide what else to include. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back