THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a suggestion here but how about a weekend in Vegas for you and me?:icon_blush: Hmmm, didn't think so... So my next best is the 22.5 WSM, I love mine!

I am so there!:icon_devil

I would go for the UDS builders kit.

Drum
Angle Grinder
Step drill bit
2 22" weber grills
Expanded metal
Stainless Hardware
Used/new weber for parts (subtract 1 grill from above)
Thermometer

load everything in the drum with a big bow on top and a card with a link to the UDS thread that says "One Smoker - Some assembly required"

I have a new BGE and love it. Their versatility is amazing - have done pizza, ribs, tri-tip, chicken three ways, etc..

A little outside your budget but hey, like Loreal says, you are worth it.:mrgreen:

Get the man a BigGreenEgg. Seriously.

I love this site and can ABSOLUTELY tell it's mostly male involved...half don't read they just skim:icon_devil
The gift is for me :tongue:
Not him. But thanks for the suggestion.

http://www.crestfoodservice.com/

I was at their Norfolk store today....god, but they have some cool toys...there
is a Garland all in one in there that'd make me happier than a 12 year old boy with a
bootleg Playboy..

But I digress...kitchen toys, containers, pans pots cutlery, togs, bar goodies,
name it they got it. Big plastic containers for marinades, tubs for sausage making..yadda..

in fact if you are interested in branching out to sausage, and curing, drying etc...there is always sausage stuffers, dryers...grinders, slicers...

Hmm...Cabela's has a nice high end vacuum packer...I need one of those, but my wife wants one...that'll happen soon..

I think I'd like something that I could do both on.
Is it bad that I'm sort of scuurrrred of the BGE???
I hear ya'll talk about his and that and ceramic grate breaking, seals sticking...etc I've seen the awesome things you guys do with them but don't know if I can take the heartache that seems to follow sometimes....But I also never say never....Suppose I'd just have to delve into the archives on here for a bit and read up right?

DON'T FEAR THE EGG SISTER!!!!!!!
I got an egg a little better then a year ago and love it so versatile, so easy... I would shoot for a large and it is a little out of the range you mentioned but it is well worth it!. I would also suggest a thermopen and some remote thermos if you don't already have them. A nice selection of wood chunks might be nice too - not sure what you can get locally. (watch it fellas...:tongue: )
PM me if you want to talk about the Egg - I recommend it!

How about a nice Digital Camera to take pictures and Post on the Web of the Awesome BBQ that y'all make!

Hubby just bought me a Nikon D5000 to replace my D50 in June for my 35th birthday...have lots of 35mm Nikons as well....

So does anyone think a Weber Performer would be a nice middle of the road new toy for me? I think I could get that AND a WSM and get rid of all my other junk at that point......The BGE sounds wonderful, I'm taking husband to look at them so he can see what all the hub-bub is all about....

Hubby just bought me a Nikon D5000 to replace my D50 in June for my 35th birthday...have lots of 35mm Nikons as well....

So does anyone think a Weber Performer would be a nice middle of the road new toy for me? I think I could get that AND a WSM and get rid of all my other junk at that point......The BGE sounds wonderful, I'm taking husband to look at them so he can see what all the hub-bub is all about....

you will never regret buying the EGG

Back