THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

titan7

Knows what a fatty is.
Finally joined, life long BBQ lover. I have been smoking Q for 2 years in June. Got my trusty WSM 18.5 back in June of 2011, I have been doing about 2-3 cooks per month. Loved the 18.5 but needed more capacity so I just picked up a 22.5 WSM and a BBQ Guru cyberQ to get some sleep on the overnight cooks. The Webers are awesome but I am also looking at picking up a stick burner soon, Jambo Jr. or Lone Star, oh the decisions.

I attended Harry Soo's class last summer and that REALLY helped my skill set. I have no intention of doing comp BBQ but I love cooking and eating Q as does all of my friends. My house has become very popular on the weekends!

I hope to learn a lot from the group, I am attending the Long Beach BBQ Comp this weekend with my wife so I can try some Pro-BBQ to see how much more work I have ; )

Back