THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dutchndirt

I'm from north central arkansas, and love bbq. Just built my first smoker after endless searching on internet, lookin at walmart, lowes, etc. had a couple of old air tanks and some steel and went to town welding and cutting. Before long it was done. First adventure at smokin was a chicken, and guess what I could eat it...LOL I have since then progressed to pork roast. I have enjoyed reading some of the material on this site. fixin to dig a little deeper. wanting to get myself a digital thermo with probe, but just dont know what kind to get. really lookin at a couple on ebay that run about $20. Not really sure where to start lookin, here. And I almost forgot, I cook with wood and not briquets.. hope i didnt step on any toes.....:thumb:

Welcome aboard dutchndirt, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, its what we do here. I'm suppose to get down your way in a couple of weeks if cools off a little. I have an aunt down in Conway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back