THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

htrisna

Take a breath!
In case no one mentions it before, this week is the once a year HEB sale. 16.6 lbs for $3.98. I got 16 bags.

51f29cf7904d9ac383a765b76bb020f3.jpg

Nice score right there!

I'm 20 miles north of Dallas and HEB is building a store very close to me. However, they haven't broke ground yet so guess it'll be next year before i can take advantage of this sale.

Bookmark their weekly html coupon and pay attention for specials. This sale seems to be once a year even though last year it was 4th of July weekend. I may have missed last year's Pre memorial day sale, so it's possible that it's more than once a year.

I saw that last night but I want sure since I never tried it before. Does it have that kbb smell? I really like their grand champion natural charcoal.

I never tried kbb, but I sure prefer this over Kingsford.

I like lumps if I don't have to deal with crumbs and sequoia sized differentials.

I saw that last night but I want sure since I never tried it before. Does it have that kbb smell? I really like their grand champion natural charcoal.

Last edited:
Back