THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RevChrisIVXX

Hello, Brethern.

I am posting about this contest again, in hopes of getting some participation.

$100 to enter, $500 first place.

Ribs only.

Backyard amateurs & professionals welcome.

Last year, BBQ Mafia took home 1st place out of 6 teams.

This year, we are hoping for 10 teams.

I have many verbal commitments, but I need registered teams in hand by Monday 9/8 to keep the contest alive.

Please, if your calendar is open, consider competing in lovely Hawthorne NJ on Saturday 9/27.

Contact hawthornebbqcontest@gmail.com or 201-960-3535 for details and an application

Hi guys.

Looking to get 10 teams total, have 3 so far - King Coal, BBQ Mafia, and an amateur/rookie backyarder.

It's a small, 'for fun' contest with a decent payout for a short day's work.

Help me grow the NJ contest circuit.

Turn in time is roughly 5 PM, but we can adjust it to accommodate you if you need something a little earlier or later...

The contest is part of Hawthorne Day, which 'officially' opens at 11 AM. I want to give everyone at least 6 hours before turn-in, so that gives us 5 PM.

You can start load-in as early as 8 AM, which should give everyone plenty of time.

I am VERY open to suggestions - let me know what you recommend!

Hi, toymaster.

Feel free to call anytime.

I am at my 'day job', so I may not be able to answer right away - but I WILL call you back (so leave a number and good/bad call-back times).

Back