Have you ever found one of these...

definately looks like an over done brisket as someone just stated. never seen anythhing like that in the bags of wicked good charcoal i use. lots of big pieces like logs but nothing like that.
you end up burning it or the very least dissecting it?

I've seen strange chit in Cowboy but not RO. I switched to Wicked Good and never looked back.

Now There Ya Go.............................;}-

The very reason I don't do the lump thingy:doh:
make your own and save frustration,oh,and don't forget to;

Yeah I have found stuff in bags of Royal Oak lump that I couldnt identify. Sometimes rocks. Never stopped me from buying it again.

I let Royal Oak know and they refunded me the cost of the bag plus some. They also apologized in a nice letter. I will still use their product as this is the first incident I have had.

I quit using RO and Egg Brand, which is made by RO after my 4th consecutive bag had chunks of rock, clay and finally the topper...a shredded beer can. I've been using Sam's Frontier and Best of the West...gone through 12- 40 lb bags and haven't found a single foreign object...

DSC08812aa.jpg

moonrockcollage2.jpg

I've found rocks, insulation, concrete, unidentifiable melted stuff, rope, a screwdriver and a leather glove. A guy on another forum found a post with barbed wire still on it....​

Back