Hatz off to Big Brother Smoke

barbafunkoramaque - some folks swear by him, other folks swear at him. :heh:

So, let me see if I get this right. If we toast chaka up a bit with clinton in a dark place with sam cooke, we'll get a nice smoky flavor that rivals milli vanilli?

Close... Milli Vanilli would be Liquid Smoke.... so you would NOT want to duplicate that.

:tsk:

STILL don't know what the he!! this thread is trying to tell me. I've done my best, even checked out the code.:confused: Just don't get it. Guess that makes me "unfunky", PERFECT!:thumb:

Just don't get the point dude. Why you gotta make it so difficult?

Its is clearly in the code.

And as far as difficulty....

Its the way I am told to do things by the boss who calls me on the bagphone every day from somewhere in the US in his stretch Delorean.

To be honest I don't have the patience to pop up the Phunk list and Phigure the stuPh out but I do always have to laugh reading BarbPhunk's threads.....if he was a member on the Dutch Brethren Phorum his a$$ got kicked out within no time!
Keep Phunkin' Donnie!

BBStePh is the sh!t!:cool:

Donnie, Mommar Kadafi called. Said he needs advice about a small issue. Have code book handy. He wants you to call him back.

Donnie, Mommar Kadafi called. Said he needs advice about a small issue. Have code book handy. He wants you to call him back.

Great.. this is gonna take hours. I have to translate it into Labia, then Country and Western, then English then Funk speak

To be honest I don't have the patience to pop up the Phunk list and Phigure the stuPh out but I do always have to laugh reading BarbPhunk's threads.....if he was a member on the Dutch Brethren Phorum his a$$ got kicked out within no time!
Keep Phunkin' Donnie!

BBStePh is the sh!t!:cool:

LOL Thanks Phu.. I am a member of at least 6 other forums.... I am a whole in the water in those. The brethren is different.

Great.. this is gonna take hours. I have to translate it into Labia, then Country and Western, then English then Funk speak

...since this is gonna take hours to translate, I'll be waiting patiently in the dark closet listening to the Soul Stirrers with Sam Cooke....thats heaven to me!

The tip here is genius - indeed. Thanks to BBS for suggesting it & thanks to Funk for tossing it back into play. One change I'd make...take the funky goodness of that Chqaka/Clinton duet and make dust in the wind...

thanks to Funk for tossing it back into play. One change I'd make...take the funky goodness of that Chqaka/Clinton duet and make dust in the wind...

Dust in the wind? Dust in the what? Thats not my code... what the.... why can't you just say it man? I really do not get why you have to be so obscure?:crazy::clap2::clap2:

Back