Hatz off to Big Brother Smoke

Thats IT... You got it!!!! although Brother Smoke did suggest Chaka instead of Milli Vanilli (which we all joke goes well with crock pots) the addition of Chaka with George Clinton - maybe 2 Chakas for every Clinton part -- then put them in a Dark Closet with some Sam Cooke for a while and you have an INCREDIBLE funkinificititude in order to raise that level of depth in your sweet saucy thang.

And have to add... I made big brother's sweet expression and it is incredible too--- I don't care what state its in.

Word. Funk. I'm following.

My glitter already has it in it. But the thing we add it to goes into the stuff that goes on top of the other stuff.

No - Thank Big Brother Smoke who unknowingly turned me on to it. Which is the purpose of the thread.... love and props to the funky.. even ones you don't squawk at much.

I thank you for the inane posts that have become/have been your style.
One of the very first things I ever did on this farking website was track down the legend for your codes, it was like a scavenger hunt, and made me feel that this site was at the same time professional, AND able to have a lot of fun and B.S all at the same time.

Stay funky fatty, JIGGLE IT ALL DAY LONG BABY!

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99589

Before you guys miss out on some the pure genious from barbefunkoramaque check out this thread... So I get add 2 parts cumin with one part salt to a sauce.????

No... but when throwing it in a Dark Closet with some Sam Cooke FIRST.... then you can add it to the sauce to taste.

To some... they may think... its just Chaka but Big Brother Smoke let you in on a wonderful tip... and Chaka is so much more than just Chaka...

No aftertaste like Milli Vanilli either. Its the real deal.

And again... its not my tip... its BBS.... I just peed on it a bit and made it more funky as Clinton used to say.

Man BFRQ(Donnie) your wife must be some kind of angel dealing with you all the time. :laugh:

:tsk:

STILL don't know what the he!! this thread is trying to tell me. I've done my best, even checked out the code.:confused: Just don't get it. Guess that makes me "unfunky", PERFECT!:thumb:

Just don't get the point dude. Why you gotta make it so difficult?

Wow! Not quite sure what to say. I'm shaking my head in dismay and confusion, but I have a smile of enjoyment at the same time. It's like watching a car with a person inside get hit by a train. Horrible tragedy, but who doesn't like seeing a car get smashed by a train?

Call me weird, but I enjoy the funk. I don't get it sometimes, I find it silly and stupid at times, but it always makes me smile a guilty smile. I'm sorry that people can't just let Donnie be Donnie. It will be a shame that this fun will have to get moved or deleted....

I'm just very very scared by the thought that Donnie could actually be like this in real life, and the internet just isn't his creative outlet. :shock:

well this thread made me dig these out for translational purposes...:becky:
ozzyrandybreakfaststuff002.jpg

So, let me see if I get this right. If we toast chaka up a bit with clinton in a dark place with sam cooke, we'll get a nice smoky flavor that rivals milli vanilli?

Back