Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Harvard Fall Festival, Harvard, MA - 9/19 & 20, 2009

Its weekend after next hopefully i can get my UDS up and running by then...

We will be there. Gonna be a big one for us with lots of friends coming to visit.

... My goal is to get in this comp by next year, this year probably just visit and see how much out of my league everyone is.

When you're out visitin', make sure to stop by the lunchmeat camp!
Chance of damn dip, I'd say about 75% ... :shock:

You should definitely come out and play... we are all in the same league... same rules, same 9X9s... it's anyone, any day in this SPORT! :wink:

Thanks

If you need a loaner, you can use mine. My goal is to get in this comp by next year, this year probably just visit and see how much out of my league everyone is.

Thanks for the offer but she's workin now. Also you should come out and do it they still have spots left open. I bet ya could still get in. This is going to be Our first comp. We didn't follow protacal either, I have never been to a comp before to even try the food.
From what I hear it is a great time and good food. even if you dont enter stop by Angry Pig BBQ to say hi (We will be the ones with the uds and the brinkman looking scared and lost):cool:

We'll be there selling our Humphrey Charcoal, chips, chunks, and planks. Let me know if you want to preorder and we'll bring it down for you. Special pricing available for the teams. Just like in Eliot, ME we'll be set up near the teams for your convience.

The truck is filling fast with Humphrey Lump. Get your orders in fast. PM me for special team pricing.

If you need a loaner, you can use mine. My goal is to get in this comp by next year, this year probably just visit and see how much out of my league everyone is.

Come by and say hi to the Bastey Boys. I went to High School in Billerica.
Andy

ok how in the chit do you people get all of your stuff in a truck to get it there! holy molely..... Ill see you all there. dont forget you lettuce lol

Its a giant puzzle... one that changes every time we load up!

see y'all soon!

Good luck everyone.
Here's the latest team list:

Livin' the Q Life
Smokin' Aces
Ribbed for Pleasure
I'm a Hog for Que, Baby
Meat at Slim's
Squealing for Vengeance
Mighty Swine Dining
Swine Piece of Sass
Lakeside Smokers
Blackstone BBQ
Feeding Friendz
Frank n' Swine
Boneyard Smokers
Dogs in Smoke
Uncle Jed's BBQ
Angry Pig BBQ
Sauce Hound BBQ
Pigs Done
Smokin Hoggz
All Q'd Up
2 BQ'd
The Leftovers
Insane Swine BBQ
Krazy Kretans
Big Boned BBQ
Bone Daddy's
Bastey Boys
I Que
I Smell Smoke
Transformer BBQ
Bourbon & Beale
Green Mountain Smokeshack
Puddledock Porkas
Tommy's Bar-B-Que
CansersucksChicago.com
HogButts BBQ
Yabba Dabba Que!
Lunchmeat
Hangout Artist
Purple Turtle
Ocean City Pig Assassins
Beverage Brothers

One of these teams will win without the unfair advantage of parsley. :-D:-D

I'm bringing a couple extra bottles of La Fin... And some beefs... And hot giardiniera

Ribbed for Pleasure
Squealing for Vengeance
Mighty Swine Dining
Swine Piece of Sass

Wow some creative names there! :lol:

Good luck all. I will hope for no rain for you.

Ocean County Pig Assassins will not be attending. We just signed a cending gig for the following week and need to get our lives in order!!!!

Good Luck To All, it looks like you will have NO Rain! But a very cool autumn weekend in New England.

Back