THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Friday Night Steak Night...tonight...Ribeyes...:p Saturday we're cookin' a boneless leg-o-lamb, sausage, chicken, and ribs for Australia Day in Seattle...Sunday I ain't cookin' nuthin'...:becky: Have a great weekend folks! :-D

Turkey using PatioDaddios brine, MOINK balls, ATT's, bacon wrapped shrimp(don't know if you guys have a name for that one yet) :p. Going to put some atomic in a few MOINK balls as well. :mad2::mad2:

Continuing on with my canning experiance... Doing up chicken stock/soup along with smoking up about 20 pounds of Buck Board Bacon and a couple of Chickie's for chili on Sunday!

GO BEARS!!!!!!!

This weekend we're having another Dutch Brethren sleepover party.
I'm bringing a porkbelly and Brother Karel1000 is bringing this beauty McG.....

Misspiggy.jpg

Have Phun y'all and stay tuned for Pron Galore!:cool:

This weekend we're having another Dutch Brethren sleepover party.
I'm bringing a porkbelly and Brother Karel1000 is bringing this beauty McG.....

Misspiggy.jpg

Have Phun y'all and stay tuned for Pron Galore!:cool:

Cool...:cool: I hope there's more pork attached to that head! :twisted::laugh:

Another busy weekend, but I really am just about dying to get a butt and a brisket going soon. Hopefully I can fit those in somewhere.

I am going to try the Boomer Bacon bombs and a huge pepperjack stuffed burger with some poppers.

IMAGE_023.jpg

2010-05-14161219.jpg

2010-05-14184742.jpg

2010-05-14175413.jpg

2010-05-14194640.jpg

2010-05-14194715.jpg

Like that burger only I am going to stuff pepper jack cheese in between two thin layers of ground beef and mash ends together to make one big burger patty.

Holy Farkamole!:shock::shock::shock: You're in Kansas....over 3 hours away though...that might be worth a 3 hour drive though...

The burger that i did in the picture was about 12lbs uncooked. I grilled it on the smoker at around 250 - 300 degrees for 20 mins on each side. Had a wonderful smoky taste to it. I used hedge for the wood but this week end I will be using Mojobricks to cook it and think I am going to make two 6lb burgers instead. With cheese stuffed in the middle I think it would be risky, might fall appart you know.

Here is a pic of the spatula my son made that I flip the big burgers with.

2010-05-02152751.jpg

2010-05-03085540.jpg

Back