Happy Friday Farkers...What's Smokin' This Holiday Weekend?...

Washapnin McG.?:cool:

Probably gonna make a carne asade ala Phu again...with homemade Phries!
Phorgot to buy avocado's so I'll have to go to the supermarket again...

Have Phun y'all!

Yeah but you can go with your "NEIGHBOR" to shop!!! :p Actually I haven't seen the pics yet. work mod...

Not cooking anything but spaghetti...for 75 people tonite, going with my church to the mountains...yes, we have mountains in Hawaii!!:p

Smoking a bunch of chicken drummies on the UDS in the morning for a friend. Will make my second attempt at ribs on Monday. Oh, also thinking about spatchcocking a whole chicken tonight.

a little practice this weekend.got meat at lunch.2 packer briskets,3 racks ribs,2 butts, 2 bone in pork loins,and 10 lbs fresh sausage for tomm.wings tonite

Work all weekend so that leaves Monday. Either legs and thighs or a spatchcocked whole chicken on the UDS. Whatever is in the freezer right now will be on by Monday around lunch time.

Picked up a nice 8 lb pork butt for Saturday. Now I have to decide will it be the WSM or the Traeger ???? :confused: I guess it will depend upon the weather tomorrow.

A couple of sirloin steaks 'n corn on the cob tonight,
brats, smoked sausages and cheesey taters tomorrow,
burgers 'n cajun grill fries on Sunday,
leftovers and my first attempt at MOINK balls on Monday.
Thank you "zydecopaws" for the tater recipes. :clap2:

Cheese tonight just in time for a omelet in the morning.

33cxlr6.jpg

Just finishing up three racks of ribs right now. For tomorrow, Roadside chicken on the rotis and moinks on the WSM:thumb:

S.C.R.A.P. day at Gibsonburg...............;}-

The Sandusky County Restorers of Antique Power-is thia whole week-end and the Son and I are doing a Pork Tenderloin, Brisket, some Fatties and I might do a Butt for Tamales in a few days. :thumb:
They got a great flea market there too,maybe some goodies:becky: Pics to follow!!!:laugh:
Have fun and,

country ribs with KC's rub #150 and cherry wood and a can of spam today. then MOINK balls for certification tomorrow.

9# pork butt soaked in the Kosmo's pork soak im tryin out, oooooooh man that stuff smells great!!!

Smok'd some giant burgers. Freshly ground sirloin mixed with a little ground pork and stuffed with Havarti. I'm not sure how big those burgers are, as my wife put them together, but the platter they are on is 12" across. Ready to go on the Weber:

CIMG1903.jpg

Indirect with cherry for 1hr 45min.

CIMG1928.jpg

Figs on the firepit, now that it is mostly reduced to coals...

CIMG1909.jpg

Clockwise from the upper right:
Fries (gotta keep the kids happy), brandywine heirloom tomatoes, hunks of cheesy stuffed smokey burger (no bun necessary), homemade sweet and spicy pickles, grilled figs topped with goat cheese and mint.

CIMG1930.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

Back