THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy father's day, y'all! This is my second father's day without a dad. I'm not a father myself, but seeing as my father is the one that taught me how to grill I opted to do 3 whole chickens and two pork shoulders for my GF's father's day family event. Been cooking for 10 hours now and still going! :-D

I do most of the cooking every week... why should today be any different? My wife's best cooking comes out of a can sadly.

She asked what I wanted for Father's day- told her she could cut the grass and we'd call it square.

Happy Dads Day! I actually have a wonderful love, who made me breakfast and is letting me do what I like...cook BBQ.

If I don't cook, I don't eat. Simple as that.

Beef back ribs on the WSM 18. :thumb:

As far as a happy father's day, there's not even a race to look forward to! WTF?
Who decided that was a good idea???

I LOVE the responses.

Like many, I do most of the cooking. But my wife is a great cook. I just love cooking. I studied at The French Culinary Institute in NYC and owned a wine bar/restaurant in NYC, so it is second nature.

Happy Father Day, brethren. No cooking for me today… it’s Sushi for lunch [emoji39]

post those pics!

Here you go. Fired up the Blackstone for brunch on the patio this morning. Ham, eggs, hash browns, blistered tomatoes, and a biscuit.

Getting ready to load some chicken thighs in the Pit Boss after while for tonight's dinner.

brunch_061922.jpg

Back