Happy father's day!

Happy father's day, y'all! This is my second father's day without a dad. I'm not a father myself, but seeing as my father is the one that taught me how to grill I opted to do 3 whole chickens and two pork shoulders for my GF's father's day family event. Been cooking for 10 hours now and still going! :-D

I do most of the cooking every week... why should today be any different? My wife's best cooking comes out of a can sadly.

She asked what I wanted for Father's day- told her she could cut the grass and we'd call it square.

Cant say I mind doing the Cooking I like to BBQ/Grill
I too o a lot of the cooking and always the dishes

Happy Dads Day! I actually have a wonderful love, who made me breakfast and is letting me do what I like...cook BBQ.

If I don't cook, I don't eat. Simple as that.

Beef back ribs on the WSM 18. :thumb:

As far as a happy father's day, there's not even a race to look forward to! WTF?
Who decided that was a good idea???

I LOVE the responses.

Like many, I do most of the cooking. But my wife is a great cook. I just love cooking. I studied at The French Culinary Institute in NYC and owned a wine bar/restaurant in NYC, so it is second nature.

Happy Father Day, brethren. No cooking for me today… it’s Sushi for lunch [emoji39]

post those pics!

Here you go. Fired up the Blackstone for brunch on the patio this morning. Ham, eggs, hash browns, blistered tomatoes, and a biscuit.

Getting ready to load some chicken thighs in the Pit Boss after while for tonight's dinner.

brunch_061922.jpg

Back