THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark me down as having bought a couple Yetis.
We used to go thru coolers every year; we do use them for more than just BBQ. They are more beneficial the larger they are.
To me it was a matter of how many coolers we were throwing away. It has been a cost saving to us.
Another note on our experience, an uncooked brisket was left in the cooler for 3 weeks. Order was horrendous, cleaned with hot water and bleach and our cooler was ready for ice again. They literally are the last cooler you will need to buy.

Forget the Porsche coolers. If you have an extra $400, then find another $25 and take Chris Hart's class!

Already did that, so time to order the Yeti :becky:

My Igloos work OK, but I think every single latch has broken off them, and you can damage them by sitting on them. (Yes, I have a body built for BBQ :becky:)

Back