Greetings From Tucson, AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shortcircuit

Well, let me start by saying I'm glad to be here finally as initially I was labeled as a "Spammer" and didn't know why, but I guess I do understand and you'll see why I understand in the following tidbits about me, especially being a Forum Moderator:

* - I've been cooking since I was 8 yrs old, and being born and bred in Corpus Christi, TX and living for over 40 yrs in Houston, TX, I've been with numerous BBQ teams and Chili Cook-Off Teams, but couldn't seem to get past the 2nd place award during all of those yrs ... so now, I just cook for the wife; myself and a few friends here in Tucson who always tell me my BBQ and TX Spicy Chili are #1 with them. :-D

* - I'm a former U.S. Marine Sniper and Marine Corps Drill Instructor who served from 1968 - 1972.

* - After the military, I served as an FAA Air Traffic Controller at D/FW Airport.

* - Served as a Road Patrol Officer with the Ft. Worth, TX Sheriff's Dept. for a couple of years.

* - Was a Senior Electrical Design Engineer for over 32 years in Petrochemical plants in the South Texas area.

* - Have over 25 years as a Programmer and Professional Webmaster teaching HTML & CSS.

* - Senior Moderator on Devhunters Webmaster Community.

Greetings. Tucson is one of my favourite places to visit. Great climate for bbq.

Welcome Sir and Thank You for your Service. I can neither confirm or deny that the world is a better place because of said service but I'm sure it is.

Howdy neighbor; haven't been to Buckeye yet.
The ya just aughta should. Enjoyed haulin' you gyrenes around. Did amphibs for 12 years. Have over ten years day for day working with Marines. Not bads for someone who ain't a Doc. Just a plain ole squid
th_snookering.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back