Contest Announcment Greenwich Town Party, Greenwich, CT - 5/28/2011

How much do I need to??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much you wanna pay me for my spot? :becky:

Roll call , who else is doing this

So far i think its:

Bobo in da eye
R2-BQ
Swamp Pit
Smoker lounge

weird greenwich thing

ok, since I can't seem to talk anyone out of their spot for this weird thing does anyone need our help at least?

yeah, I know. I am just driving myself crazy here

FYI, they opened up ticket sales to non-Greenwich residents.

speaking of which, i got an email from steph, stating in order to stay past 2(when the PC is over)teams must buy tix.

but awards are at 4:confused:

got any info clint?

speaking of which, i got an email from steph, stating in order to stay past 2(when the PC is over)teams must buy tix.

but awards are at 4:confused:

got any info clint?

Nothing new. Bobo was with them the other day helping with the layout and mentioned that we will in fact be able to stay and enjoy the music. I didn't buy a ticket for myself but got tickets for my wife and kids.

Still waiting on the Sledcast, aka Deadcast, but it looks like rain from today through next Tuesday.

Picking up a bunch of rib tips and boneless chicken tenders early Friday and hope to be in Greenwich by 4pm or so.

Tickets are now sold out, by the way. We just picked ours up at city hall.

Are you staying in a hotel or camping out somewhere? Just asking as the idea of leaving the house at 3am to be there for set up isn't all that appealing to me.

My parents live about 5 miles from the venue so we'll be prepping 300 McRibs and chicken nuggets at their house Friday night.

Nothing new. Bobo was with them the other day helping with the layout and mentioned that we will in fact be able to stay and enjoy the music. I didn't buy a ticket for myself but got tickets for my wife and kids.

Still waiting on the Sledcast, aka Deadcast, but it looks like rain from today through next Tuesday.

Picking up a bunch of rib tips and boneless chicken tenders early Friday and hope to be in Greenwich by 4pm or so.
the sleddeadheadcast for this weekend:

we are gonna get wet......

Back