THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks good will have to try sometime. I always thought of a Frito Pie as opening a small bag of Frito's and putting in chili and what ever fix-ens you want onion, cheese, peppers, ect.. Kind of like a walking taco.

Takes me back to sporting events in Elementary school!:clap2:

Has anyone tried this? How does it taste? I guess I am worried because I tried another recipe I saw here for some kind of cheese sauce and it was horrible and we threw it out. Wife was not happy. I got all the stuff to make this tomorrow and am hoping this will win back her confidence!

Has anyone tried this? How does it taste? I guess I am worried because I tried another recipe I saw here for some kind of cheese sauce and it was horrible and we threw it out. Wife was not happy. I got all the stuff to make this tomorrow and am hoping this will win back her confidence!

I'm betting you'll love this one!

Your cook took me back to chili fritos Mon. Awesome cook!! Oh yes and I'd hit it extra hard.

This one

2CRwx90h.png
[/IMG]

Back