great service on Yardbird

jturk

Knows what a fatty is.
Saturday I ordered 5# Yardbird rub and Beef rub from Great Lakes BBQ Supply. Today (2 days later), when I got home from the office it was on my front step. This was a standard shipping order. Anyone in the service industry could learn from these guys.

It is now all vacuum Sealed in 1# bags to be used this summer. The smell from the shipping bag was intoxicating. I can't wait till Friday to use it.

Mod: if this is not the appropriate place to post, please move or delete. I am a newbie not wanting to break the rules but this is service that needs to be recognized.

You could probably make the Mod happy by posting a pic of the new goods.

As much as I would like to, I am a computer retard and haven't figured out how to post pictures yet.

Wait until you are a repeat customer! Bubba includes some special pictures of himself with each order.

It's true that brothers and sisters take care of each other. Enjoy the rub and post plenty of pictures.

Maybe I should try this Yardbird stuff people are talking about.

I did come across a sale on the boneless skinless boobs variety this week

:twisted:

8 four packs and 1 three pack

Got my Summer Kabob stash !!

100_1540.jpg

Saturday I ordered 5# Yardbird rub and Beef rub from Great Lakes BBQ Supply. Today (2 days later), when I got home from the office it was on my front step. This was a standard shipping order. Anyone in the service industry could learn from these guys.

It is now all vacuum Sealed in 1# bags to be used this summer. The smell from the shipping bag was intoxicating. I can't wait till Friday to use it.

Mod: if this is not the appropriate place to post, please move or delete. I am a newbie not wanting to break the rules but this is service that needs to be recognized.

That is awesome. I like hearing stories like this. :eusa_clap

Back