Got sent home...

I hope, in light of the current situation that you get your butt smoked...by the smoker, not the virus.

That’s what I’m sayin’!

I like what your seeing... Perhaps your company can pay you to stay home and Q for the guys in the field?

Thanks,
Greg

Now you may be on to something!

That's scary chit! Hope it all works out. Were you given any instructions for going home? Is it ok to be around anyone? I'm not a really religious guy but definitely saying a prayer for you. Stay safe brother!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not at this point PJ... That may change if he’s positive though.

Godspeed to you and yours!

Thanks Hoss!

Prayers for you all. BOOMER!

Thanks Kevin, ROLL TIDE!! (Oh wait:blah:)

Not at this point PJ... That may change if he’s positive though.

Would that be too late? My son in law had a scare at his hospital and he sent my daughter and granddaughter to live with me until the test results came back. I think that was highly recommended but he was never in contact with his family after being exposed. As I understand you were possibly exposed the day before and were in contact with your family so probably a much different situation. Just thinking out loud. You are taking this much than I would. But then on the other hand, why panic until you have all the facts?

Would that be too late? My son in law had a scare at his hospital and he sent my daughter and granddaughter to live with me until the test results came back. I think that was highly recommended but he was never in contact with his family after being exposed. As I understand you were possibly exposed the day before and were in contact with your family so probably a much different situation. Just thinking out loud. You are taking this much than I would. But then on the other hand, why panic until you have all the facts?

I understand what your saying PJ, but as I understand it this thing has a 12/14 day incubation period where you are asymptotic so just if someone wakes up feeling it they could have been spreading it for a couple weeks. So as far as bringing it home to my family, it’s probably already happened. No sir, no reason to get worked up until it’s time.

Stay positive on being negative! Meanwhile enjoy the time off, seems like you are. As far as being asymptotic, just don't cross the line.

That looks perfect!! Enjoy!!!

Thanks!

Gonna be some good eats tomorrow!

Yes Sir!

Best wishes Jeremy my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thanks John!

Jeremy, Everything works out for you your family and your coworkers.

Thank you sir!

That butt looks delicious.
Hoping for some good news on the test!

Thank you much!

Pulled and cooling in the pan a bit then bag it, but not before I fill a bowl full and cover it with over easy eggs! A pulled pork egg bowl is over the TOP!

Thanks for all the well wishes and for following along!

Back