THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we went to mary's on thurs last year for lunch....then on friday up on bbq hill after the parade...and had the SAME meal as we did at mary's :crazy:

Mary Bobo's is filling up fast...we'll be there for the 11:00 am seating on Thursday...then to the Barrel Shop for our barrel head...then up to the hill for a tour of the distillery and a bottle of Single Barrel...hope to run it to a few of you farkers strollin' around town so you can sign our barrel head! See ya there!

I'm just guessing the Jack folks don't GIVE you a barrel head? You have to buy them yourself, right? How much are they?

Expect to spend between $50 - $100 for a barrel head depending on whether you want a lacquered finish, clean/clear logo, etc.

They're great keepsakes and we have one, just one.

Expect to spend between $50 - $100 for a barrel head depending on whether you want a lacquered finish, clean/clear logo, etc.

They're great keepsakes and we have one, just one.
I pre-ordered one in '09 at about that price. Then when we got there they had not only the traditional style heads, but also the etched ones with the JD BBQ Logo on it for about $30. They looked pretty nice.

Sorry, I guess by Phoenix standards it's great pizza :tongue: :peep: :becky:

When tired, hungry and with limited options, it was much better than putting something into the microwave back at the hotel.

Now, you wanna talk pizza, we do have a few places here in Phoenix that work quite nicely. One of my favorite pies is a white pizza with garlic, clams and olive oil.

I'm just sayin'...

Back