GLBBQA feeds 300

It was a great weekend and it was an honor to cook with all these guys, even Bubba. And the only reason I was drinking Jack was to keep the sauce guy happy. LOL, LOL.

I am going to assume that the uds was placed next to the plasic garbage can for some reason.

You'd think these farkers would know by now to stop messin with my garbage ca......er, drum! :biggrin:

It was a great weekend and it was an honor to cook with all these guys, even Bubba. And the only reason I was drinking Jack was to keep the sauce guy happy. LOL, LOL.

And i thought we were trying to keep the happy guy sauced.....:twisted:

Bro' that pic was not planned that way. Kinda' ironic though.
Us drum guys can't catch a break. The wife still rolls at the "bum heater" comment. :roll:
Just how sauced did the sauce guy get? :lol: :shock:

Bro' that pic was not planned that way. Kinda' ironic though.
Us drum guys can't catch a break. The wife still rolls at the "bum heater" comment. :roll:
Just how sauced did the sauce guy get? :lol: :shock:

He was very happy by the end of the night :lol:, he was giving us all hugs and telling us he loved us, he would fit right in :mrgreen:. Plus he was giving us free stuff all day!!!

Puff,
great pic's, that ones kind of cool with the railroad tracks on the wall, looks like Dales cooker just rolled up.
The Sansonetti's (sauce people) are really great people too, an excellent source to have available.

Scott

Puff,
great pic's, that ones kind of cool with the railroad tracks on the wall, looks like Dales cooker just rolled up.
The Sansonetti's (sauce people) are really great people too, an excellent source to have available.

Scott

Absolutely Scott, Bubba and I have already been in contact with Kathy and Joe and it was great having Joe over with us, he fit right in with us. Very good products as well!!

He was very happy by the end of the night :lol:, he was giving us all hugs and telling us he loved us, he would fit right in :mrgreen:. Plus he was giving us free stuff all day!!!
Scored a free bottle of the cherry sauce before I left.
Looks like I should have stuck around a little later. :biggrin:

Back