**Givin' the Eggs a workout!** Pron Heavy!

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
I've kinda been neglecting the Eggs lately-so Sunday it was Go Meat Day!

First off was a 9lb CAB Brisket flat, mustard slather and Texas BBQ Brisket Rub.

IMG_1380.jpg

This was a Hot n' Fast cook, Lazarri Mesquite Lump with Almond wood for smoke. Guru'd 350* until it hit 160* internal then foiled and kicked up to 370* until it hit 200-205* then into the cooler for 4 hours.

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

Nice little smoke ring, love the flavor! Sliced for leftovers during the week.

While the Brisky was cookin' I fired up the other Egg with Royal Oak lump, used some Orange wood for smoke and grilled up some Jerk seasoned wings.

IMG_1388.jpg

Raised grate-I gotta get a couple Woo Rings!

IMG_1390.jpg

These just disappeared!

Next up were some marinated thigh trimmings on skewers, sort of a clean out the spice rack melange of rugs on these babies!

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

OK-So the Brisket is in the cooler, I have a couple of these Ranchers Reserve "Cordelico Sirloins" that we won at the Alki Beach comp, that I Foodsaver Marinated with Lawrys Baja Chipotle. Tossed them on the Lazarri Egg and grilled them to use in Enchiladas this week!

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

These were OK- But I don't think I'd ever buy this cut though. They will make some tasty Enchilada fillings!

======================================================

Now, if that wasn't enough- I actually have my Sunday dinner to cook!

Alaskan King Salmon filet, Cedar Planked with Dizzy Pig Raging River with some Alder chips for a little smoke.

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

Go Meat!

I am so hungry right now - but even if I were full, that would look great! All of it looks delicious!

Nice foods!
I'll take my skewers with some sateh sauce and a slice of french bread!

Uhhh, wow!

That's a days work there at least! Nice job, everything looks delicious.

Dang Brian, get off yer lazy butt and cook something why don't ya???? :biggrin::wink:

Nice looking cooks! All of them.

That steak cut looks like they are trying to market it as a flat iron substitute. Thanks for the heads up about it.

That is some heavy duty cooking there man.:shock: Very Nice!!:eusa_clap

Dang Brian, get off yer lazy butt and cook something why don't ya???? :biggrin::wink:

Nice looking cooks! All of them.

That steak cut looks like they are trying to market it as a flat iron substitute. Thanks for the heads up about it.

The weather has been pretty crappy the last week so I crammed as much cooking in as I could.

Back