THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Way to go guys!!! Now I'm almost hoping that we don't end up in Tenn against you... almost....

those are great photographs! the team shots are priceless! 8)

how many trucks does it take to haul all that stuff around? i see the flatbed truck with the smokers, is there more?

outstanding job! makes me proud to be german :biggrin:
Me too!!!!

I'm just catching up on some of the posts. That's fantastic, DM! I hope to see you at the Jack! :rolleyes:

I do have one question...

Shrimp Brats? I'm surprised that they didn't throw you out of Germany for that! :-D

Konig means king.. thats cool. Now i know what kind of rims my car has. Konig are my fav wheels.

Congrates on the big success. One dy i will maybe compete.

Shrimp Brats? I'm surprised that they didn't throw you out of Germany for that! :-D

The first time we introduced them to friends they were like " youre f*** nuts ! who´s gonna eat that ?". But everyone who tried them raves about them. Very uncommon, but definately good stuff :cool:

DM

Back