GC @ AR Open

Congrats to Todd on the Invitational Win and to Don/Bob for the Open... I can't think of any better guys to represent the top of our game.

I already told Bob and Don, that it's my turn to shig.... :)

What a great weekend... and a fun time with all our friends from Cali to Florida, and Oklahoma to NY!!!

Great Job to everyone! Very happy for my FBA friends! Congrats to JB with Smokin Cracker and Larry with Mt. Dora for the overalls. And especially my buddy Foy with Barbecue Crew or the two 5th place briskets.

What an awesome week-end for BBQ and the Brethren! From a CBJs perspective, I know I had some fantastic BBQ (killer brisket) both days. Congrats to all the Brethren who walked, plus a big shout out to all my boys from the Iowa BBQ Society!

BOOOOOOOOONDOGGLE!!!

Way to go guys--a win of epic proportions! I had a great time celebrating with you last night!

Also congrats to all the other brethren who walked! What a great weekend for the greatest forum on the internets!

Congrats Bob and Don, Im glad we were there to witness your great win! Congrats to all brother who walked as well.

Thanks everyone. For once, I'm speechless. But I do know that we could not have done it without this forum. Reading the forum, checking out turn in pics, cooking with some of you and hearing input from the countless brothers out there were a huge part of our weekend.

Booooondoglers rule the Royal :-D:eusa_clap

Huge congrats to both of you, you should have seen the mini brethren Iowa chearing section we had assembled go nuts when your name was called for GC...it was priceless, I tried to take a "reaction" picture of ya but all I got was hands in the air:mrgreen:

I am dog tired and feel like I got hit by a mack truck but man that was fun:eusa_clap

Made it home.....
Thanks everyone.. and congrats to all that got called. A big thanks to everyone that helped us. Thanks Good-One Smokers for the cooker and tent, and JULIE The Queen Swamp Pit BABE you ROCK for all the Stuff. I had a blast! just too damn tired to write all I need to say.

I finally got a chance to sit down and fire up the laptop...what a weekend!
That was freakin' awesome hearing all the bretheren names being called(and yes I'm jealous!) but it felt great seeing you guys walk the walk!

That was an absolutely amazing weekend! Congrats to Spicewine, Boondoggle, Smokin Cracker, Plowboy and Captain caveman!

Thank you all of you for the love you showed me during my first trip to the royal. I got shake hands and hug so many people that I have only spoken with on the phone or on the internet and I feel like my family just got so much bigger and closer.

A special shout out to Big Dog for picking me up, driving me around and bring my "room dog".

A big thanks to the MoKanMeatheads for putting up with me an providing a place for me to cook. I loved cooking with you guys and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks to Todd for letting me burn macaroni in his trailer.

A meaty rye bread thanks to Julie and Skip for the Skippy Burgers.

And an extra special thanks to Andy and Kim for not only taking me to the airport but allowing me in their home.

I love you all!!

Pics to come...

That was an absolutely amazing weekend! Congrats to Spicewine, Boondoggle, Smokin Cracker, Plowboy and Captain caveman!

Thank you all of you for the love you showed me during my first trip to the royal. I got shake hands and hug so many people that I have only spoken with on the phone or on the internet and I feel like my family just got so much bigger and closer.

A special shout out to Big Dog for picking me up, driving me around and bring my "room dog".

A big thanks to the MoKanMeatheads for putting up with me an providing a place for me to cook. I loved cooking with you guys and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks to Todd for letting me burn macaroni in his trailer.

A meaty rye bread thanks to Julie and Skip for the Skippy Burgers.

And an extra special thanks to Andy and Kim for not only taking me to the airport but allowing me in their home.

I love you all!!

Pics to come...

I didn't know the hug was optional. :shock:

BOOOOOOOOONDOGGLE!!!

Way to go guys--a win of epic proportions! I had a great time celebrating with you last night!

Also congrats to all the other brethren who walked! What a great weekend for the greatest forum on the internets!

We prefer the term: BoonDizzle.

Back