THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mqs1cxil.jpg

q8fjpl4l.jpg

What Brisket Prices should be..........

s2LrhWFl.jpg

I always get Hard Rolls or Bolilos from Wallymarts or Kroger bakery........sliced white onion n pickle slices - Ft Worth's own Best Maid pickles.......Wallymart's Deviled Egg Tater Salad and Ft Worth''s own Ranch Style beans..........and always Stubb's Original Sauce.......

sometimes I mix Ranch Style with Busch's Homestyle beans plus dehydrated Onions, Bacon Bits, BBq Sauce, canned Sliced Peaches and a lil Rub and smoke the beans for a few hours........

Love those pickles and beans.

Frisket looks good. Here Chuck roast are $4.50+ and choice briskets are below $3.00. And they never yellow tag the chuck roast as I assume they grind into burger meat.

I'd say both prices are damn good......Brisket around here is north of $3.00 for a packer, and $6.99 for flats. Chuck is between $5 and $7 per pound.....That's freaking ridiculous.

Nice viddles Smitty, chuckie is one of my favorites.

That's some good looking eating. I have a chuck roast or two in the freezer. I'm thinking I know what's smoking this weekend. Thanks for the idea!

Back