THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love fish and chips, but as for squid, I've only used that for bait. Never tried it myself (not a calamari fan). I have to admit, the squid does look tasty, so maybe if I didn't know it was actually bait I was eating............ :razz:

I take it that "bucca" constitutes fighting words Down Under?

I love fish and chips, but as for squid, I've only used that for bait. Never tried it myself (not a calamari fan). I have to admit, the squid does look tasty, so maybe if I didn't know it was actually bait I was eating............ :razz:

I take it that "bucca" constitutes fighting words Down Under?

No bro.
Unless I am mistaken landarc was making a joke in Japanese..."baka" is an insulting way to call someone a fool...of course he was just teasing or else I have it all wrong.
:noidea:

You just have to let me cook it (squid) a bunch of different ways....you have no idea what you are missing!!

Fish and chips are among my very favorite foods - problem is my lovely wife is allergic to fish, so my intake of that is not what I'd like it to be. I normally pan fry with cornmeal and have only done beer batter a couple times - but not with soda water. Next time I'm on my own for dinner, I'll give that a shot. :thumb:

Nice looking meal - thanks for putting that up!

The batter on that fish looks so tempting! Haven't had that in a long while. Think I'm due! :-D

Back