Fish 'n Chips (not Q) pron x 1

I love fish and chips, but as for squid, I've only used that for bait. Never tried it myself (not a calamari fan). I have to admit, the squid does look tasty, so maybe if I didn't know it was actually bait I was eating............ :razz:

I take it that "bucca" constitutes fighting words Down Under?

I love fish and chips, but as for squid, I've only used that for bait. Never tried it myself (not a calamari fan). I have to admit, the squid does look tasty, so maybe if I didn't know it was actually bait I was eating............ :razz:

I take it that "bucca" constitutes fighting words Down Under?

No bro.
Unless I am mistaken landarc was making a joke in Japanese..."baka" is an insulting way to call someone a fool...of course he was just teasing or else I have it all wrong.
:noidea:

You just have to let me cook it (squid) a bunch of different ways....you have no idea what you are missing!!

Fish and chips are among my very favorite foods - problem is my lovely wife is allergic to fish, so my intake of that is not what I'd like it to be. I normally pan fry with cornmeal and have only done beer batter a couple times - but not with soda water. Next time I'm on my own for dinner, I'll give that a shot. :thumb:

Nice looking meal - thanks for putting that up!

The batter on that fish looks so tempting! Haven't had that in a long while. Think I'm due! :-D

Back