THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aggro

I have finally finished my smoker. I lit it without using a baffle and the temp on the door gauge never went above 220 which I think mean the temp is a bit higher in the oven.
the temp held for 5 hr with only 1 top up of fuel. All in all 1 happy bbqer
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

Lookin' good, Aggro!

Have you checked the smoking chamber with a temp probe on a lead? I'm interested in what the temp is vs. the thermometer reading on the door.

Have a real ale and/or a good Aspall's for me. I frequently suffer from withdrawal from my 4 years in East Cambs.

Regards,
SD

Great Smoker.

Did you post a build thread that I missed?

Can't wait to see some cooks!

these are the only other pics I can find during the build.

I am no bricklayer so was happy with how it turned out

I use 3 different types of bricks as I got them from various ebay auctions. Below the both door openings there is flat steel to support the bricks. Also the same under the chimney edges before I set the concete roof.

Attachments

Last edited:
Very Nice, my father built one in the ground when we were young, grill out front and the smoke chamber went up the back with a steel door. Room enough for turkeys and hams.
Looking forward to seeing you cooks.

thanks for all the postives comments. I promise lots of pics from my cooking

Back