First fish grill! with pron!

pizzakngjr

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Kyle
Had some frozen Tilapia filets in freezer, and have never done fish on the grill. Well after reading brethren "Ross In Ventura" posts of doing fish on a bed of limes, I decided tonight was a good night to give it a try.

Seasoned with Old Bay

Seeasoned with Garlic Salt and Pepper

On the grill! (I wish I would have had more lemon slices on hand!)

First flip!

Plated pics and review soon to come!

And plated!

It was really good! I will be doing this more often! I had one piece directly on the grill, but I had other stuff going on so I wasn't babysitting it, and didn't have the urge to flip prematurely, so it didn't stick to the grates!

Looks tasty. Love me some grilled fish- We do grilled catfish all the time. Hit filets with some Cajun seasonings and grill em up with a side of red beans and rice... Dang now I'm hungry.

I cook fish directly on the grates all the time and never have trouble. Just can't mess with it only touch it twice once to flip and once to pull it off. If it doesn't land exactly where you want it, too bad leave it alone.

Grilling on a bed of limes eh? Sounds interesting.

The fish looks great! :thumb:

Thanks! It was actually lemons, all I had on hand, I only had two small ones so I made due. It did add a nice lemon note to the fish! Definately will be doing it again!

Back