THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N

NutBush Smoker

I have been telling all my friends about the Fattie and today I finally made one. I used 1lb Turkey Burger, 1lb Hot and Spicy Pork Sausage, 1lb Bacon for Wrap. Inside was Pepperoni, Marinara and Cheese.

I mixed the Burger and Sausage with some BooYeah powder, (ground super chilies and Thai Peppers) 6 cloves garlic Black Pepper and Cumin. The bacon weave could have been better but it was my first try.

After everything was made it went on the grill for about 2 1/2 hrs until I had a internal temp around 190. I would have used my smoker but it at my parents place. Either way it tasted great the wife liked it and I will be doing it again.

Here are the link to the Pics.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jeremypeps/FirstFatty?feat=directlink

Feel Free to leave me some comments.

LPXH66uS3J45xs8z49H-vQ

Not really. I have learned to use the BooYeah with caution. Just a couple shakes will do ya. :biggrin1:

I may have to try that BooyYeah powder. Is it something you make/came up with? If so, what is a 'super chili"?

There like a chili red only smaller. I grow them in my garden then dry them and grind them up. I suggest an old blender or coffee grinder. Just don't use the wife's cause hot pepper coffee is not pleasant. :) The Thai peppers I get from my father in-law. He gas a couple plants. They are by far the hottest pepper I have tried.

Back