First cook post, be gentle.

Wow, CWM and FlaPoolman? Great addition, welcome to the Brethren! Glad to see you two here.

Poolman, you still have that grumpy neighbor? ;) :0 :)

Glad to be here swibirun, been lurking for a while as for the grumpy neighbor that's PBM. I have the silver haired neighbors that love me when they smell smoke.

Hey Pat, you showed up here too? Cool. It's like old home week. Have you tried on the gloves yet? :biggrin:

Mike, it's good you posted some ribs, we would have hounded you until you did. And BTW, you can post as many pictures as you want..... Just look at this Throwdown thread from late last year, it has the the previous years winners in one post....50 pictures or so. __________________
~thirdeye~

Didn't know I was supposed to open the box Wayne but I will now :-D As for the pics is posting the same? Might have to breakout the superbowl cooks.

Hey Pat, you showed up here too? Cool. It's like old home week. Have you tried on the gloves yet? :biggrin:

Mike, it's good you posted some ribs, we would have hounded you until you did. And BTW, you can post as many pictures as you want..... Just look at this Throwdown thread from late last year, it has the the previous years winners in one post....50 pictures or so. __________________
~thirdeye~

Didn't know I was supposed to open the box Wayne but I will now :-D As for the pics is posting the same? Might have to breakout the superbowl cooks.

Yeah, I sent the door prizes to you instead of Tim... one less thing for him to carry to Melborne. But it was a flat rate box, so there are some extra goodies in there, and since Tim has the only CoolHand on the planet, I figured the least I could do is send some gloves to you.

Yeah, picture posting is the same, only you have the option to have them in the left, center or right by using the formatting selections next to B I and U . This works for text too. The best thing is that the size is true, so they look more natural.

Once a post is all together, try the Preview Post button to check out your thread before using the Submit Reply.

The PM feature is the ticket for offline communication, and if you signed up right, you get an e-mail letting you know there is a PM waiting for you.

~thirdeye~

Hey Pat,welcome to the Breatherin,and yes you can post pics the same way here:wink:

Great. It's like the other forum used to be before all the OT crap.

Fine Patrick.
ribs514007.jpg

Well to each his own Q. Dry Rub man myself.

Back