THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colorado0321

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Name or Nickame
D
I'm wondering what people use to apply a finishing dust to their bbq. I'm shopping around for an applicator, and the only two I came across one that seem worthwhile is one that Atlanta BBQ sells (Accessories: American Metal Craft Dispenser), and one I saw on amazon (https://a.co/d/4MmfNXY), but that one doesn't say how fine that one dispenses.

Let me know what you all use and recommend, please!

If you want to turn your rubs into dust, you should probably look for a cheap coffee grinder. Then get a fine mesh shaker to apply it.

Last edited:
It seems that you are asking more about s&p grinders, which both grind and apply. I got this pair maybe 9 months ago and have been happy with them, electric grinders, same size as the thumb pumpers, turn the switch to on and turn upside down. Oops, just checked and no longer available, but plenty of other options:

For a fine rub applicator I'm thinking a big spoon and a strong hand fan. (y)

Back