Farkers at Grub Rub

tommykendall

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Those farkers at Grub Rub haven't returned my message from yesterday. I dig that farking stuff and want to order a gallon cuz I'm running out of it. I also tried calling 3 times today and they won't pick up the farking phone. Farkers...

tommykendall said:
Those farkers at Grub Rub haven't returned my message from yesterday. I dig that farking stuff and want to order a gallon cuz I'm running out of it. I also tried calling 3 times today and they won't pick up the farking phone. Farkers...

Uh.....are you saying that you are out of, and can't find any, rub?

What should we do?

racer_81 said:
Uh.....are you saying that you are out of, and can't find any, rub?

What should we do?
Boy, that would be a tactical error---
icon_biggrin.gif

TIM

i think i heard that TK needs some rub.

Yup.. thats what i heard.... RUB...

ps..

have u squeezed your hiney into the wetsuit?

You need to move to Texas. Every grocery store here has it. Never a shortage in this neighborhood :)

Each Texan send TK a bottle or 2. Or get someone around Katy, TX to send you a gallon. Might be cheaper.

Crap. No "brick and mortar" apparently in Katy.

I'll see what I can ferret out about this.

Does any of the Acadamy Sports in the area carry anything larger than the regular shaker?

thillin said:
Does any of the Acadamy Sports in the area carry anything larger than the regular shaker?

They have two sizes. The regular size which usually runs anywhere from $4.50~$6 and the large size $7~$9. Those are the only ones I have ever seen in Academy or in the local grocery stores.

racer_81 said:
Crap. No "brick and mortar" apparently in Katy.

I'll see what I can ferret out about this.

If you don't find anything sooner I'll be in SA in10-14 days. My Dad used to order direct from the guy. I can probably find a #.

Jorge said:
If you don't find anything sooner I'll be in SA in10-14 days. My Dad used to order direct from the guy. I can probably find a #.

Stop on by if you have time.

Back