THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Many blue moons ago a Brethren recommended these pickle chips. The Bride asked me to join her on a trip to Walmart. Naturally I picked up a brisket, beef ribs and pickles. Doesn't everyone like pickles? If you haven't, give 'em a try. Then a picnic as it's supposed to rain-flood-storm off and on through the weekend.

All Trails remain closed due to wet mushy conditions. Park Road 5 is mostly open. Did find a dry patch for an impromptu picnic. Cardinals, Woodpecker, Chaparral, Lizard and------ Wild Turkey provided background music.

Palo Duro Canyon State Park
Randall County Texas

Last edited:
I Take your Famous Dave's sweet and spicy pickle chips and raise you Grillo's Sweet and spicy pickle chips.
GUEST-a6cf492e-dc47-4f8e-b02e-b384a81423f5.jpg

Many blue moons ago a Brethren recommended these pickle chips. The Bride asked me to join her on a trip to Walmart. Naturally I picked up a brisket, beef ribs and pickles. Doesn't everyone like pickles? If you haven't, give 'em a try. Then a picnic as it's supposed to rain-flood-storm off and on through the weekend.

All Trails remain closed due to wet mushy conditions. Park Road 5 is mostly open. Did find a dry patch for an impromptu picnic. Cardinals, Woodpecker, Chaparral, Lizard and------ Wild Turkey provided background music.

Palo Duro Canyon State Park
Randall County Texas

Big fan of these. When Costco has the big one I always grab 2!

Sam's Choice , both the Maple Bourbon and the Mango Habanero .............. are excellent..........only at Walmart.

Then there's Wickle's Pickles which are also fantastic.

Back