Famous Dave's Sweet & Spicy Pickle Chips

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Many blue moons ago a Brethren recommended these pickle chips. The Bride asked me to join her on a trip to Walmart. Naturally I picked up a brisket, beef ribs and pickles. Doesn't everyone like pickles? If you haven't, give 'em a try. Then a picnic as it's supposed to rain-flood-storm off and on through the weekend.

All Trails remain closed due to wet mushy conditions. Park Road 5 is mostly open. Did find a dry patch for an impromptu picnic. Cardinals, Woodpecker, Chaparral, Lizard and------ Wild Turkey provided background music.

Palo Duro Canyon State Park
Randall County Texas

Last edited:
I Take your Famous Dave's sweet and spicy pickle chips and raise you Grillo's Sweet and spicy pickle chips.
GUEST-a6cf492e-dc47-4f8e-b02e-b384a81423f5.jpg

Many blue moons ago a Brethren recommended these pickle chips. The Bride asked me to join her on a trip to Walmart. Naturally I picked up a brisket, beef ribs and pickles. Doesn't everyone like pickles? If you haven't, give 'em a try. Then a picnic as it's supposed to rain-flood-storm off and on through the weekend.

All Trails remain closed due to wet mushy conditions. Park Road 5 is mostly open. Did find a dry patch for an impromptu picnic. Cardinals, Woodpecker, Chaparral, Lizard and------ Wild Turkey provided background music.

Palo Duro Canyon State Park
Randall County Texas

Big fan of these. When Costco has the big one I always grab 2!

I like Famous Dave's but have not heard of Grillo's. Will have to look for them.
However, let me the Wickles pickles family to the discussion. More than one variety including a relish. By far my fav.

Sam's Choice , both the Maple Bourbon and the Mango Habanero .............. are excellent..........only at Walmart.

Then there's Wickle's Pickles which are also fantastic.

Back