THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parrothead said:
Date is not set yet. I will look at the calendar this week and set the date in stone. I want brother Mark to be able to make it.

Thanks Greg. The wedding is Sept 23rd in Sulphur Springs TX. If I drive, I'll be passing within spitting distance of Texoma Peanut world HQ. Any ideas like a 50-pound bag of "raw runners"???

Mark said:
If I drive, I'll be passing within spitting distance of Texoma Peanut world HQ. Any ideas like a 50-pound bag of "raw runners"???

Now I think I know what was a major contributor to my post-Bash colon problems. Completely forgot about how many of those I ate. :roll:

If you look very close you can also see the turtles manning the perimeter!

Sledneck, People usually arrive on Friday and leave on Sunday, much like the Mecca Bash.

kcquer said:
The Bashmobile rides again!! My turn to drive this time, and we gotta stop and kidnap a couple of Columbians on the way:wink:

If it's the weekend of Oct 13-15, just wave as you go by, that's the weekend of my store inventory.....

Ron_L said:
If you look very close you can also see the turtles manning the perimeter!

Where's that fire pit that you guys offered up burnt spam?

Back