Fall Bash

parrothead said:
Date is not set yet. I will look at the calendar this week and set the date in stone. I want brother Mark to be able to make it.

Thanks Greg. The wedding is Sept 23rd in Sulphur Springs TX. If I drive, I'll be passing within spitting distance of Texoma Peanut world HQ. Any ideas like a 50-pound bag of "raw runners"???

Mark said:
If I drive, I'll be passing within spitting distance of Texoma Peanut world HQ. Any ideas like a 50-pound bag of "raw runners"???

Now I think I know what was a major contributor to my post-Bash colon problems. Completely forgot about how many of those I ate. :roll:

If you look very close you can also see the turtles manning the perimeter!

Sledneck, People usually arrive on Friday and leave on Sunday, much like the Mecca Bash.

Ron_L said:

Yes, I think I see them; they're flourescent green (tritium mod).

Mark said:
Yes, I think I see them; they're flourescent green (tritium mod).

Don't mention tritium. The next town over has just had a big spill from the braidwood nuke plant.

kcquer said:
The Bashmobile rides again!! My turn to drive this time, and we gotta stop and kidnap a couple of Columbians on the way:wink:

If it's the weekend of Oct 13-15, just wave as you go by, that's the weekend of my store inventory.....

parrothead said:
Don't mention tritium. The next town over has just had a big spill from the braidwood nuke plant.

Yeah; I know. And you could be getting free bottled water out of the deal.

Solidkick said:
If it's the weekend of Oct 13-15, just wave as you go by, that's the weekend of my store inventory.....

He said kidnap; and he means it. Your going.

Ron_L said:

Where's that fire pit that you guys offered up burnt spam?

Back