THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, I'm off to go start packing. Bigdog will stop at my place tonight and then we'll be on our way in the morning. See you guys (but not my butt) on the webcam! LOL

jt said:
Ok, I'm off to go start packing. Bigdog will stop at my place tonight and then we'll be on our way in the morning. See you guys (but not my butt) on the webcam! LOL

Give me a buzz in the A.M. so I have an idea of your arrival.

815 482-1317

I’ve got 20Lb or so of Cherry in Wheels does anyone want it. Let me know and I’ll through it in the truck. Also Greg can you send me your address so I can map quest it.

Just don't forget the web cam!! Please post here how it will be uploaded. I don't want to miss Bill's soccer lesson after about 3 shots of shine! ;)

JT, back away from the clear liquid, it ain't water!

well guys as house was set on the foundation this week---I'm sitting getting toasty looking at material estimates for the deck----$4300bucks----ouch--------------------but wife has volunteereed to babysit grandaughter Sat and reminded me that I wanted to get away(again) this weekend--soooooo am thinking about tripping down sat morn---and heading north again Sun to take wife MC riding!

will decide for sure 'morrow nite at the tavern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya maybe

Got back a little bit ago from the tavern. We had the cheese lady come in tonight. I bought a shitload of stuff for the weekend. Garkic cheese, habenero cheese, farmer's cheese, apple jack cheese, x-sharp cheddar, bacon cheddar, hickory smoked summer sausage, braunswager, hot beef sticks (those are incredible).

I am getting anxious. Don't even know most of you guys's arrival times.

See ya all this weekend.

Bring the cherry wheels - I'll take 'em off your hands. That's one I haven't had a chance to try.

See you tomorrow!

Neil said:
Change of plans due to the stones. Plan on arriving late morning/early afternoon with my wife on Saturday. We'll be heading back Saturday evening.

BRING THE HAT!!!!!!

brdbbq said:
Sounds like a great time. You sitting up a web cam ? We could have a virtual Bash ? Providing SP2 for XP didn't hose my system this morning.

I just bought a web cam for Parrothead. We will be live!! ..... shock muttering to self - now where is the phone number for that 18 year old Mexican hinas....

BigdogSmoker said:
Greg,
Got some beer on ice too? My favorite northern beer is Huber, from Monroe Wis. Ever heard of it? Good cheap beer!

DAMN!! I still have cases of Hueber Bock!! I used to buy it so I could reuse the bottles for home brew! Heuber is some damn good cheap beer!!

Parrothead - have you seen Heuber Bock up there?

Back