Fall bash-rollcall

brdbbq said:
Mark said:
Jorge said:
Too many balls in the air riht now, unless you can find me a place to live closer to the Houston farkers. (picturing racer and rusold pulling up for sale signs all over the surrounding counties)

Jorge:

I strongly urge you to take your balls of of the air before you get arrested for indecent exposure.

Have to be see them first.

PS: IF Brian is right and you can't see your balls, I strongly urge to to seek advice in the Atkins forum as well.

Good. We were about to reassign you to the wuss category.

Greg- what are the particular on this little party, I would like to see if it fits within the schedule.

kcquer said:
As long as nothing comes up that requires me being home then I plan on driving in on Friday. E, that work for you?
jt, that will be fine. Only problem I can think of is how to get the Chiefs game on the ride home.
I'm coming if I can find a cheap flight either out of Wichita or KC.
Bigdog, if you're gonna drive to KC there's not much point of flying unless you're really strapped for time. I got 1 seat left, its got your name on it if'n ya want it.

KC,
What does your time schedule look like?

I can get round trip tickets for $177 plus a car rental, where I'm I headed from there?

jminion said:
I can get round trip tickets for $177 plus a car rental, where I'm I headed from there?

Morris IL

Don't have the exact info myself.

Bought an hour southwest of Midway Airport just off I55

I found it in Files-misc files-Directions to Parrotheads. They were for the Seafood fest or something.

Land at Midway; NOT O'Hare. Greg lives about 45 minutes SW I think. Probably no need for car rental based upon prevouus thread. I suggest you might want to review it.

Greg- what are the particular on this little party, I would like to see if it fits within the schedule.
Actual dates are Sep. 17th, 18th, and 19th. Show up when ya want and leave when ya want. If it is more convenient for anybody to show up on Thursday night or leave on Monday, that is fine also.

Things to bring? Besides your personal stuff, some bedding and of course an appetite.

As of right now I'm expecting to be there. Something is brewing that could come up, but I'm going to do my best.

Driving, arriving Friday sometime.

still planning on driving --riding--leaving here Friday afternoon---may change iffen the new house needs steps and a deck built that weekend--but the plan is to drink someones else's whiskey for a change<LOL>

2Fat said:
still planning on driving --riding--leaving here Friday afternoon---may change iffen the new house needs steps and a deck built that weekend--but the plan is to drink someones else's whiskey for a change<LOL>

Thats good, cuz I'm bringing a quart of shine, so Greg, get out the tablespoons!!

Bill's bringin' shine, I got pickled pigs feet, rice cakes
(cinnamon flav) and goo goo clusters.
This thing is really coming together ain't it.
Mikeg

Mmmmm.....shine, pigs feet, goo goo clusters and....ice cream. Bringin' the freezer. Not sure what flavors yet....

Back