Fab-B and Meat Tenderizer Question

So riddle me this... That's what you guys want on the comment cards is some judge tellin you how to cook brisket??????? I think not.
Like I said to Merl, I'm interested in the comment cards because there have been times I wanted to quantify my score. That's it, no tips, no suggestions, no whining about thick sauce (oh wait, that could work).
To those who have judged already with the new comment cards, you want to comment on what your thoughts are on the matter?
ModelMaker

Not Blasphmey true. But if Im take a dirt nap sometime then aleast I'll be fat and Happy.
Amen to that Brother.

So riddle me this... That's what you guys want on the comment cards is some judge tellin you how to cook brisket??????? I think not.
Like I said to Merl, I'm interested in the comment cards because there have been times I wanted to quantify my score. That's it, no tips, no suggestions, no whining about thick sauce (oh wait, that could work).
To those who have judged already with the new comment cards, you want to comment on what your thoughts are on the matter?
ModelMaker

I have a few judgings lined up over the next few months. Comment cards should be comments on how it appeared, tasted, and it's tenderness. For a judge to offer tips on how to do it is wrong. A large majority of them might not have even cooked Q.

Fab stuff makes my heart pound like a running race horse!!!
And, then I Chit my brains out (which doesn't take too long)
Fork That Pork!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!

Back