THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thunter

is Blowin Smoke!
This is way cool news! I have been trying to figure out how I was going to get a 2nd WSM for competitions and catering. Right in the middle of my quandry, a friend offers me hers - as a gift!! :shock: :cool: :-D She has a CG that she absolutely loves and decided to let that be her only smoker.

I cannot begin to express the gratitude I feel for what she and her hubby has done. With a 2 kids at home and 3 in college our budget is fairly tight - this is a Godsend!

Now, everyone can meet - "Porky"...

Tony

THATS great! When i bought my offset on ebay and went to the guys house to pick it up the guy was like do you want this as a throw, it was a wsm with a tel tru thermo on it that looked like it was used once

THATS great! When i bought my offset on ebay and went to the guys house to pick it up the guy was like do you want this as a throw, it was a wsm with a tel tru thermo on it that looked like it was used once

Sweet!!!! :biggrin: Man, its great when the unexpected happens!

Wow!!! Congrats. I need a different group of friends... mine only want chit from me!!

What he Said !!:biggrin: :biggrin: Congrats Tony !!:eusa_clap Get that Smoke Rollin...I Might be able to smell in Up here North Of You !!:biggrin: :biggrin:

I cleaned it up last night and its looking good! I can't wait to get it going. I am headed to Cincinnati tomorrow morning for my daughters Rowing competition so I won't get anything on tonight but the tail end of the weekend is gonna be a doosey! :cool:

Well ain't that just slicker than snot on a doorknob! That there is a friend for life, I'll tell you that.
So now you've got 2 WSMs and an offset, which is what I plan on doing my first comp with. You, sir, are stylin'!

Back